You say you despise the thought of haggling? That shouldn’t keep you from buying or leasing a new or used car. ZadCars is the best place to get help in negotiating with auto dealers. If you do dislike haggling, you have a lot of company.
Test your haggle readiness before you buy or lease a car.
- Have you been involved in negotiations in the past, either in your job or as part of community activities?
- Do you find the competition involved in negotiations stimulating, even fun?
- Do you have time, at least a couple of weekends, to play off competing dealers against one another until you get the best price?
If you answered YES to at least two of these questions, you may want to consider negotiating your own car deal. Don’t forget to use Auto Loan Calculator.
Now try these questions:
- Do you find negotiating so unpleasant that you might even pay a higher price than you intend in order to end the process?
- Is saving time important enough to you that minimizing the time spent car shopping is a major goal?
- Is it a top priority to feel that you got the lowest available price?
Answer truthfully now. This is not a pass-fail test where tough characters who like negotiating get extra points. We are trying to help you make an honest assessment of your most effective way to shop for a new or used car.
If you answered YES to the first two questions then saving time and getting the lowest possible price are top priorities for you, then you can truly utilize ZadCars Services. Contact us by phone or email anytime, we are here to help you save time and money.
Stay up to date
Receive the latest news, special offers and exclusives.