Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does ZadCars differ from other car buying and leasing services?
A. What makes us different is the fact that we actually do all the legwork for our customers. We don’t just give car price reports or find cars for lease or for sale; we do all the legwork for our customers. All you have to do is contact us for free consultation, tell us all the necessary information and we’ll pair you up with a ZadCars agent that matches your entire requirement. Your ZadCars agent will work for you all the way; from researching, locating, negotiating, analysis, closing the deal and delivery. Our top priority is customer satisfaction.
Q. Why do I need ZadCars car buying and leasing services?
A. Why wouldn’t you take advantage of our FREE service that is offered to you by one of ZadCars’ experts who have over 20 years of experience in the auto industry. If that isn’t enough of a reason, see a list of benefits below:
- We eliminate you having to send your personal information to multiple dealers to flood you with annoying calls and emails. Let them call us.
- We leverage our relationship with dealers that give us special pricing because of the number of clients we send each month.
- We make the car buying process convenient and enjoyable by bringing the car right to your home or office.
- We are professional consultants with over 20 years of experience, with product knowledge of all makes and models.
- We work exclusively in the interest of our clients, and not for dealerships.
- On average we save our clients $3100 off MSRP or asking price.
Q. How much will ZadCars car buying and leasing services cost me?
A. Our entire service is FREE to you, the buyer. Our mission is to help our customers understand the entire car buying or leasing process while providing a personal service that entails all the legwork.
- You tell us the vehicle you want and when you want it. Let us know year, make, model, color, equipment, and price range you desire. We search to locate the vehicle that matches your specifications. If you are not sure what vehicle will fit your needs and wants, we will set a time to dicuss your needs and wants make recommendations on what vehicle that may be a fit for you.
- We will locate vehicle based on your wants and needs, then schedule a test drive at your home or office. (*Distance restrictions apply, please talk with your consultant for details)
- We negotiate an extremely fair price on the selected vehicle. We also negotiate trade-in value to get you the most for your trade, as well as finance and leasing rates.
- We will review with you in detail total vehicle pricing, finance rate, terms, and amount saved before purchasing vehicle.
- We will schedule time to sign paperwork, and arrange delivery or pick up of your new vehicle.
Q. Can you help me find any make or model, new or pre-owned?
A. Yes, as a car buying consultant our mission is to make your car buying experience as easy as possible. We work with every car brand and any dealer that would give us the best deal, wether it’s a dealer of your choice or our choice, we are on your side helping you every step of the way.
Q. How long does the car buying and leasing process take?
A. Most transactions can be done in about 2-5 business days. However, some cases may require additional time and effort depending on the availability or popularity of the car and the features that you want . If so, you’ll be notified by your agent.
Q. Can you help me, even if I already started negotiating with a dealer?
A. Yes! We can double check your deal to make sure you are getting the absolute best deal you can possible get. Our agents will give you unbiased answer to give you piece of mind.
Q. Can you help me even if I do not live in California?
A. Yes, we can depending on the State you live in additional shipping fees may apply. Please contact one of our agents for details.
Q. Can you deliver even if I am from outside the state?
A. Yes, we work with a few reputable delivery companies that can deliver your vehicle anywhere in the world.
Q. Do I still get the dealer’s and manufacturer’s warranties if I buy or lease my car through ZadCars?
A. Yes! Please keep in mind we are not a dealership, we are California Licensed and Bonded Car buying Consultants (auto brokers) that will represent you every step of the way when dealing with dealers. Hence, your purchase or lease will be directly from the dealer of your choice with our assistance to assure you save time and money.
Q. How safe is it to deal with ZadCars?
Q. Can I inspect the car before I accept delivery of it? What do I do if something’s wrong with it?
A. We strongly encourage you to examine the vehicle fully before you drive away in it or except a delivery. You will be free to take your time and ensure that you are fully content with its condition. In the unlikely event there is a problem, you should immediately contact your ZadCars consultant. Furthermore, your ZadCars’ agent will be guiding you every step of the way doing everything for you, all you have to do is review and sign the documents. However, if you pick up your car without one of our agents and you feel any discomfort or pressure, please call your consultant immediately. Your comfort level is our highest priority.
Q. Where can I get my new car serviced?
A. You can get your car serviced at any authorized dealer of your choice; near your home or near your work. We always recommend you service your car at a certified dealer, not a local mechanic shop.
Q. Are both new and pre-owned vehicles available through ZadCars?
A. Yes! ZadCars is your one-stop resource for new cars, pre-owned cars, trade-ins, and everything in between.
Q. Will my ZadCars consultant advise me about manufacturer rebates and other ways to reduce the price of my car?
A. Absolutely. An important part of our job as your consultant is fleshing out the bottom-line best price on the car that’s right for you. We stay abreast of all current rebate programs and will help you weigh such factors in your decision.
Q. How does ZadCars save up to $3100 on MSRP on average?
A. ZadCars leverages its unparalleled size and buying power to help you get a great deal. But the key to our success is in the relationships we have with our network of auto dealerships. When you consult with ZadCars, we will scour your geographic region and locate a minimum of three dealerships that have the car you want. The dealerships respect and value the business that we provide to them. In order to earn our business, they must provide a price that we know is great. They also must adhere to strict guidelines in order to remain in the ZadCars dealership network. The goal, as always, is your satisfaction. No deal is complete until you are happy with it.